On June 5th, Pineau des Charentes hosted its Los Angeles masterclass for trade professionals at the Lucques. Sommeliers, bartenders, retailers of L.A got to learn about Pineau des Charentes through an in-depth class held by our ambassadors, Certified Pineau des Charentes Ambassador ,M. Hoke Harden. The masterclass consisted in the neat tasting of 7 Pineau, each one expressing the versatility of the category followed by a lunch buffet and cocktails designed by Franky Marshall.
Full list of wines:
- Tessendier Park – White Young
- Pierre Ferrand – White Young
- Reviseur – White Old
- Château de Beaulon – White Old
- Château de Beaulon – Red Old
- Normandin Mercier – Red Young
- Bache Gabrielsen – White Very Old
- P & T
- Ciel Rouge
See the recipes here.